Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hellocotton Link-Up!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope your week is going well so far. I'm so excited to announce that I'm co-hosting my first-ever link-up today with Mommy Huh. I don't know about you, but I love being able to interact with the blogosphere through different social media outlets. Here's the info:

Link-ups are all kinds of awesome. You get new followers and some new super-cool people to follow.

Each week the Totally Social Link-Up will have a different focus. This is your one-stop-shop for linking up various social media accounts and similar interests.
This week we are linking up our Hellocotton pages!
Simple Rules:
* Follow the Hellocotton pages for our lovely co-hosts:
* Follow 3 or more others and get to know them!
* Grab the button and share!
* LINK-UP & ENJOY!

Hellocotton Link-Up


No comments: