Saturday, October 13, 2012

Photo a Day: September


I have to admit, I think I did a pretty good job with September ... at least during the first half of the month. Here's the round-up:


1. You, now: I was highly caffeinated at that moment.
3. I had to celebrate my eight-year anniversary with this handsome guy from far away, but at least we got to Skype!
6. This nifty iPad keyboard case comes in handy every day.
7. I had some beautiful natural light over my workspace at the University of San Diego.
8. At night: I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful sunset over a football game. Thank you, San Diego!
9. I find myself standing in a security line most weekends—but I honestly don't mind!
10. An old-school black & white Starbucks sign in Seattle.
12. I was counting down the days until Jonathan and I could be together during my days off!
13. The Alpha Delta Pi chapter at the University of Washington put together a pretty neat table golf game for its philanthropy day.
14. I think this was my favorite email of the month: Being told that I was going to a football game at the Rose Bowl!!
22. I spent a lot of my weekend with Jonathan catching up on paperwork ... and blogging. :)
27. I usually have a hate/hate relationship with running, but I guess running along the beach in Santa Barbara can elevate it to a love/hate relationship.
28. And finally, we know it's always a good thing when I can catch up on SVU!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You take gorgeous pics! Is that you in #3? I love it!