Saturday, February 2, 2013

Photo a Day: December

Before we get too far into February, I figured I should probably post my December photo a day challenge recap so I can also share my January photos before the end of this month.


3. Holding on in the Atlanta airport on the way back for our mid-year consultant training.
5. Looking up at the bubble-izer at the World of Coke.
8. I love my little brother, pictured here at his club volleyball tournament at UGA (he's in the black jersey)!
9. Out and about at the Atlanta Zoo.

11. I had to get a milkshake at In-N-Out so I could photograph something sweet. Oh, the sacrifices I make for social media....
18. Christmas markets make me merry ... especially when they're in Vienna!
19. St. Stephen's Cathedral starts with (two) s's.
20. I'll admit it was a little bit of a stretch to use this gorgeous picture of St. Michael's for weather, but it was a beautiful, clear day!

21. This Christmas tree was dwarfed by St. Stephen's Basilica (this one in Budapest) at yet another Christmas market.
23. Joy is being with my siblings, especially during the holidays.
24. It's always been a tradition of ours to open our presents on Christmas Eve, then enjoy our stockings from Santa on Christmas morning. My brother also has a habit of getting very creative with his wrapping. ;)
27. I prefer to relax with a good book and a cup of tea (in an adorable turtle mug, no less!).

28. It wasn't too cold or too hot for a day of skiing in the Swiss Alps; it was just right! I also fell off the lift ... but that's a story for another time.
30. Something that made me smile: My perpetual New Year's Resolution came true (again) in 2012. Here's to a wonderful 2013!

No comments: