Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In case you missed it ...

Happy Wednesday! I have two very quick things for you today:

1) If you missed it yesterday, I blogged about my spring wishlist over at Live Beautifully. Jen had a great idea for a series of guest posts, and I was more than happy to participate!

A little sneak peek of what you can see over at Jen's blog.

2) I'm almost done with Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and I don't think I've ever highlighted so many passages on my Kindle before. I created a little graphic out of one of my favorite quotes thus far:

Photo of Piran, Slovenia, via Conde Nast Traveler; design by Megan

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it Extremely Loud good? I bought that on my Kindle when it was .25 awhile back and haven't read it yet. I didn't get into The Shadow of the Wind and put it down for good. I might pick it back up but not right now.

Unknown said...

So sad that Extremely Loud expired on my Kindle before I got to read it! I guess I will have to check it back out of the library. Thank you so much for contributing to my little series!